Pages

13 September 2015

My Playlist for September 2015

Hey guys,

I've made another playlist! And I thought I would share it with you, just because! And yes, there is a lot of Troye Sivan in this playlist. His new album 'Wild' just came out and this excited me. A lot.

I thought this time I would, for some of the songs, include a little blurb about why I like the songs, because a couple of these do have stories behind them, so in brackets beside a couple of songs will be a little bit of information about what that song means to me.

September 2015


  1. Wild - Troye Sivan
  2. Delicate - Damien Rice (This song was at the end of Misfits Season 1 Episode 5, and I really liked the song and was looking for it for ages but have now finally found it :D)
  3. Bite - Troye Sivan
  4. Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
  5. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift
  6. Fools - Troye Sivan
  7. Houdini - Foster the People
  8. Stacy's Mum - Fountains of Wayne
  9. Car Wash - Christina Aguilera
  10. She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds of Summer
  11. Drive - Halsey (thank you Jayme for playing me this song!)
  12. Fight Song - Rachel Platton
  13. Count on Me - Bruno Mars (At the beginning of the year, on Valentine's Day, some people did serenades. Afterwards, this Year 10 guy came into the refectory, offered us a seranade and starting singing this song)
  14. She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds of Summer
  15. Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
  16. Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls
  17. Marry You - Bruno Mars
  18. Don't Stop - 5 Seconds of Summer
  19. Travelin' Solder - Dixie Chicks (My English teacher played this to us when we were studying 'Homecoming' by Bruce Dawe. The first time I heard it in that English class I cried)
  20. When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars

Leave a comment letting me know what's on your playlist this month, and also, if you have heard it, what you think of Troye Sivan's new album, because I really love it!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment