Pages

21 June 2015

My First Mix CD

Hello everybody!

I was sorting through some old things in my room and I came across this:



This is the very first CD I ever made. It was a collaborative effort between me and my mum. I was visiting England in 2008, and we made this CD on my grandmother's computer. All the songs we bought with a £20 iTunes voucher. I haven't listened to this CD since I was in England. So 7 years.

Let's just look at what songs are on this CD:


  1. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
  2. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
  3. The Fear - Lily Allen
  4. Fly on the Wall - Miley Cyrus
  5. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Miley Cyrus
  6. Breakout - Miley Cyrus
  7. Electric Feel - MGMT
  8. Shake It - Metro Station
  9. You Pick Me Up - Pete Murray
  10. Gimme More - Britney Spears
  11. Circus - Britney Spears
  12. Toxic - Britney Spears
  13. Opportunity - Pete Murray
  14. Pictures - Sneaky Sound System
  15. UFO - Sneaky Sound System
  16. Kansas City - Sneaky Sound System
  17. Revelry - Kings of Leon

So I think we can conclude from this that my music taste has changed a lot in the past seven years, Although songs 7 - 9, and 13 - 17 were all my mum's songs, the music is very different compared to my June 2015 Playlist.

I remember when we made this we were all excited because this was the first CD we made, because before then we were still recording songs on cassette tapes. I know that CDs are going out of style now, but I still love them.

Leave a comment letting me know some of the songs that used to be on your playlist, and if your taste has changed much in the past few years :)

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment