Pages

29 June 2015

#CupcakeQuestions - An EXTRA LONG Edition!

Hello everybody!

Wow, it's been a while since I've sat down to write a #CupcakeQuestions. I guess things have been a bit busy recently, and I haven't had as much time to blog as I used to. Now I'm on school break, I'm trying to get back on track with blogging, starting with doing a #CupcakeQuestions. An extra special edition, 20 questions this week because I haven't done one in so long!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 161, what is paragraph 2?
The Book Thief, by Markus Zuzak:

(and this will spoil both the book and movie for you)

On many counts, taking a boy like Rudy was robbery - so much life, so much to live for - yet somehow, I'm certain he would have loved to see the frightening rubble and the swelling of the night sky on the night he passed away. He'd have cried and turned and smiled if only he could have seen the book thief on her hands and knees, next to his lifeless body. He'd have been glad to witness her kissing his dusty, bomb-hit lips.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
I can touch my iPhone if I stretch it out to the left, but if I stretch it out in front of me I can reach The Book Thief.

3. Before you wrote this post, what were you doing?
I was cooking dinner (nachos, which are probably now ruined because I'm waiting for my sister to have a bath (which she's meant to be doing for half an hour) before I can eat dinner)

4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Old episodes of Degrassi Jr High

5. Without looking, guess what time it is.
6:00pm

6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6:13pm

7. With the exception of your computer, what can you hear?
I can hear my mum running water in the kitchen.

8. When did you last step outside, what were you doing?
I last stepped outside at around 3pm, to check the post.

9. Did you dream last night?
Yes, I actually have lucid dreams most nights, which means that while I am dreaming, I become aware that I am dreaming. I don't know if this also counts as lucid dreaming, but sometimes while I am dreaming I seem to be able to control the dream. For example, if in my dream I am texting someone, I become aware that I am dreaming, and I seem to be able to formulate a reply to that text.

10. Do you remember your dreams?
Mostly. Some definitely stand out more than others. One dream I had last year was that my entire school had to run cross country, except it wasn't on land, it was in waist-deep water.

11. When did you last laugh? Do you remember why?
Probably around 4pm today, when my sister called me to tell her about her university interview. She said that someone turned up late, sat down, ate Chinese food, went into the interview, and came out a few minutes later, still eating the Chinese food.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are currently in?
The walls are all painted light pink. The wall behind me is darker pink, and there is a framed photo of a tabby kitten swinging on a clothes line. On the wall to my right, I have a set of three sea-shell canvases. On the wall in front of me, is an ornament cabinet. On the wall to my left, is a window and another ornament cabinet.

13. What was the last film you watched?
Twilight: New Moon. I watched it a while ago, but today I realised I forgot how it ended, so I rewatched it. I have to say, it's my least favourite out of all the Twilight movies. Probably because it's very Jacob-centric, and I am very much Team Edward (no judgement!)

14. Do you like to dance?
I like dancing. Whether or not I am good at it is an entirely different story.

15. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I don't know yet, but if I were to, I would probably move back to England.

16. Who made the last incoming phone call on your phone?
The last incoming phone call was from my friend Alex, and he called me to ask my opinion on which car he should buy (as if I know...a car is just a car to me!)

17. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A game called Facade, which was a big thing at my school when I was in Year 8. I just remembered it and wanted to play it.

18. What colour is your bedroom carpet?
It's brown. Wasn't my choice, it was my mum's.

19. What was the last thing you bought?
The last thing I bought was some fabric and elastic to make a skirt with (that happened today, and the skirt making was successful :D)

20. Would you ever skydive?
Yes. Definitely yes.

And that is the twenty questions! I really enjoyed this post, and I am hoping to get back on track with the CupcakeQuestions!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment