Pages

13 April 2015

#CupcakeQuestions - Energy Drink, Celebrities and Reality TV

Hello everybody!

It is Monday, so yes, Cupcake Question time!!

BUT BEFORE I START...

Last week a #CQ asked why I called my blog The Cupcake Stall. A couple of people suggested I met a boyfriend there, and there was a suggestion that working at a cupcake stall was my first job.

The story behind it is that in Year 8, my school had a school fair, and I, in fact, worked at the cupcake stall. I got to bake the cupcakes, decorate them, and then sell them. To be honest, since I did that, I now hate cupcakes, particularly because after I worked there, my best guy friend bought two whole boxes of cupcakes, some of which he gave to me (let's just say I had cupcake overload that day!). It was just a really fun day, and one I will always remember. Because of this, I decided to call my blog The Cupcake Stall.

And now for this week's questions!

Who do you go to for advice?
Jayme or Ally. Every time.

Favourite and least favourite words?
Favourite would maybe be faffing, because it's a word I just use so frequently, yet in Australia not many people actually know what it means. My least favourite word I think is crusty, because it makes me think of this time I was sick. I'm not going to go into details about that experience.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Now I watch a lot of Misfits, which revolves around people with superpowers. I always have three superpowers for this question, but after watching Misfits I've realised major disadvantages to all of these:

Invisibility - Simon had the power of invisibility. I always thought it would be cool to be able to sneak around without being seen. He didn't have the same opinion, but nonetheless, I would like to be invisible.

Telepathy - I have always thought it would be really awesome to be able to hear what people are thinking, until I watched Misfits where Kelly had the power of telepathy, and I realised that sometimes you probably don't want to hear what people are saying about you.

Teleportation - Like Simon, Curtis's girlfriend (who's name I forget) had the power of teleportation, but she hated it. But how cool would it be to be able to get up really late and just teleport to wherever you needed to be?!

How long have you been in Australia?
I moved from England to Australia in June 2006, which means that I have been here for nearly 9 years.

What do you do (occupation-wise)?
I am a high school student, currently in Year 11.

Do you like energy drink?
No. I have a friend who, nearly every morning, buys a V energy drink at the train station, and he always gives it to me and says, "This is a different flavour, you have to like this one.". I don't. I always hate it.

Have you ever seen anyone famous?
The band What About Tonight played at my school when I was in Year 7. I remember all the girls in my year went mental. In 2011, Bruce and Denise Morcombe came to my school, and I actually got to meet and talk to them. Last year, I saw Kurt Coleman at a train station, but obviously, me being so shy and awkward, I didn't talk to him. And I saw Betty Who, Giorgio Moroder and Kylie Minogue at the Kylie Kiss Me Once concert this year.

Do you have a favourite flower?
I generally like all flowers, but I particularly like white or pink lillies.

What is your favourite reality TV show?
That would be a tie between My Kitchen Rules and House Rules. If you follow me on Twitter, you will know most my tweets are about MKR!!

Does blogging effect your life at school?
Not really, because I haven't told a lot of people in real life about my blog. I do, however, get distracted in class sometimes when I think of blog post ideas. If I recall, I thought of #CQ in a double period of Biology. And I tend to write #CQ in Monday's double period of business...

That is all for this week's #CQ! Feel free to tweet me some more for next week with #CupcakeQuestions!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment