Pages

17 April 2015

Bold What is True

Hello everybody!

I found this little thing where you bold the statements that are true (a bit like the "Cross Out The Things You Have Done" thing I did a while ago). So I thought I would give this a go! :)

Bold what is true


    APPEARANCE:

        I am 5’7” or taller
        I wear glasses
        I have at least one tattoo
        I have at least one piercing
        I have blonde hair
        I have brown eyes
        I have short hair
        My abs are at least somewhat defined
        I have or have had braces
        There is something I would change about the way I look

    PERSONALITY:

    My Hogwarts house is: Gryffindor Hufflepuff Ravenclaw Slytherin
        My MBTI type is: [E/I] [S/N] [F/T] [P/J]
        I am an introvert
        I like meeting new people
        People tell me that I’m funny
        Helping others with their problems is a big priority for me
        I enjoy physical challenges
        I enjoy mental challenges
        I’m playfully rude with people I know well
        I started saying something ironically and now I can’t stop saying it
        There is something I would change about my personality

    ABILITY:

        I can sing well
        I can play an instrument
        I can do over 30 push-ups without stopping
        I’m a fast runner
        I can draw well
        I have a good memory
        I’m good at doing math in my head
        I can hold my breath underwater for over a minute
        I have beaten at least 2 people in arm wrestling
        I know how to cook at least 3 meals from scratch
        I know how to throw a proper punch

    EXPERIENCES:

        I have had my first kiss
        I have had alcohol
        I have scored the winning goal in a sports game
        I have watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting
        I have been at an overnight event
        I have been in a taxi
        I have been in the hospital or ER
        I have beaten a video game in one day
        I have visited another country
        I have been to one of my favorite band’s concerts


    RELATIONSHIPS:

        I’m in a relationship
        I have a celebrity crush
        I have a crush on someone I know
        I have been in at least 3 relationships
        I have never been in a relationship
        I have asked someone out or admitted my feelings to them
        I get crushes easily
        I’ve crushed on someone for over a year
        I have been in a relationship for at least a year
        I have had feelings for a friend

    MY LIFE:

        I have at least one person I consider a “best friend”
        I live close to my school
        My parents are still together
        I have at least one sibling
        I live in the United States
        There is snow right now where I live
        I have hung out with a friend outside of school in the past month
        I have a smartphone
        I own at least 15 CDs
        I share my room with someone

    RANDOM STUFF:

        I have breakdanced
        I know a person named Jamie
        I have had a teacher with a last name that’s hard to pronounce
        I have dyed my hair
        I’m listening to one song on repeat right now
        I have punched someone (lightly and/or playfully counts) in the past week
        I know someone who’s been in jail
        I have broken a bone
        I have eaten a waffle today
        I know what I want to do with my life
        I speak at least 2 languages fluently
        I have made a new friend in the past year

<3

1 comment: