Pages

9 March 2015

#CupcakeQuestions - Pizza, Photos, and Valentine's Day

Hello everybody!

Today I bring to you another instalment of #CupcakeQuestions. These questions were all asked by my friend Jayme over at Tropical Nerd, so if you are interested you can find her here.

Question you hate to answer?
“What’s your most embarrassing moment?” – I struggle to think of a single moment that is more embarrassing than another.

Most embarrassing moment?
The moment I always say is my most embarrassing would be something that happened on Valentine’s Day 2012 (I am going to call the person involved X).

X and I were standing together in the school courtyard (so it was full of people), and there was this concrete bench thing. I was standing on one side of it, and he was standing on the other side, and we were just talking. Then my friend skipped up to us, playing Rihanna’s song “S&M” at full volume, and she pushed us together. I then tripped on the concrete bench thing, fell forward towards X, so he had to grab me, and it would have looked very awkward to anyone watching (I know this because my friend who played the song took a photo of this.). It probably doesn’t sound too embarrassing, but keep in mind we were only in Year 7, and we were only 11, so it was very embarrassing.

There is more to Valentine’s Day 2012, but I think I’ll leave that story for another day.

Last photo you took?
The last photo I took was when I was on the plane, and it was the clouds from outside the window.



Last lie you told?
The last lie I told would probably have been on Saturday, when I told my sister I had deleted a picture of her, when I didn’t, because it was a really funny picture (I did delete it – she just didn’t know about the “recently deleted” folder on iPhone..)

Weirdest prank call?
The weirdest prank call I have ever received would be when my friend Alex called me, pretended to be from an acting agency, and told me he had seen my performance in the school musical of Aladdin, and he thought I was so good he wanted to sign me (I knew it was Alex because he was the only person who had seen the DVD of my performance in Aladdin, and yes, I was in Aladdin, but it was a horrific experience, but I think I’ll do a separate post about that experience).

Perfect pizza?
My perfect pizza would be a cheese stuffed base, tomato sauce, extra cheese, every meat topping possible, and pineapple. I really love meat-lovers pizza.

First thought this morning?
“Argh I have double Business today…and I’m really tired…is there any way my mum will let me have the day off…no I’ll have to go to school…”

Would you ever want to wake up as somebody else for a day, and if so, who?
I don’t think I would want to wake up as somebody else. I’m not going to go into an explanation why, because I would be here all day if I did.

If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be?
I would like to be 19 for a week, but I don’t really know why.

Longest you’ve gone without sleep?
The longest I’ve gone without proper sleep is around 30 hours on flight to England. After this I slept for about 14 hours.


That is all the questions for this week! Thankyou so much to Jayme who submitted all of these (and that wasn’t even all of her questions – there are more to come next week!!). Remember, you can submit questions with the hashtag #CupcakeQuestions on Twitter, or you can leave a comment on this post! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment