Pages

2 March 2015

#CupcakeQuestions - Pets, Pigs and Punctuality

Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you may have seen what I tweeted last night:


Today is the first time I will be doing #CupcakeQuestions, which is a Q & A I will be posting every Monday. Every week I will answer 10 random questions that you can submit to me on Twitter. 

Are you a punctual person?
I would like to think that I am, but my best friend Ally might think otherwise, because whenever we meet up she is always first there and I am always at least 10 minutes late. 

Do you have any pets?
I have a cat called Moggie, who is a rather long tabby cat. He is very naughty, and often behaves like a dog.

Do you prefer books, movies or television?
I love all three! I love the book and movie of The Book Thief, The Fault in Our Stars, The Hunger Games, Twilight, and The Notebook, as well as the films Scream, Gone Girl, Titanic, Pretty Woman, and of course, Cry Baby! I also loved Cathy Cassidy's Chocolate Box Girls Also, when I was younger, and all of Jacqueline Wilson's books, and I still have all of them to this day. Television program-wise, I love Home and Away, Degrassi, How to Get Away with Murder, Pretty Little Liars (but I hate getting spoilers for it) and Misfits. I also love My Kitchen Rules.

What is your favourite emoji?
My favorite emoji would definitely be the pig one.




 Also, while I am mentioning the pig emoji, why is there one of just the pig's snout?! When would anyone ever need to send a message with a pig's snout?!

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
There would have to be several. Whenever we go on holiday, my mum loves to make us do all sorts of crazy things. There was the time in Port Douglas where we went hot air ballooning, white water rafting and scuba diving (all of these are incredibly scary - and keep in mind I was 12 when I did all this). There was also the time when we went to Sydney and she decided to go abseiling (it was worth it in the end, but was very scary at the time!)

Would you want to know when or how you would die?
No, I would not want to know either. I would be happier just not knowing.

What was your least favourite subject in primary school?
I absolutely hated sport, and I still do. I am the most uncoordinated, clumsy person there is. I cannot run, I cannot catch, I basically fail at sports. It is so bad that I fell off a treadmill last time I went to the gym. And the time before that, I fell of the exercise bike. An exercise bike that is completely fixed to the floor.

How many languages do you speak?
Of course, I speak English. I learnt Chinese Mandarin for about five years, but I'm not exactly fluent in it. I'm also learning French at the moment, which I am terrible at.

What is the last book you read?
The last book I read would be Flowers in the Attic by V.A. Andrews. It was a fantastic book and movie - I highly recommend reading it.

What do you do on days off?
If I ever have days off school I'll probably sit on the sofa with a bowl of mashed potatoes and watch Cry Baby.


And that is all for this week, I hope you enjoyed it! Remember, you can submit questions to me on twitter using #CupcakeQuestions . I will hopefully have another post up by the end of the week!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment