Pages

23 March 2015

#CupcakeQuestions - Glasses, School Plays and Broken Bus Signs

Hello everybody!

It's Monday again, which of course means it's time for another #CupcakeQuestions!!

Who was the first YouTuber you ever watched?
The first YouTuber I ever watched was Danisnotonfire, and to this day he is still one of my absolute favourite YouTubers ever. I found him because somehow I stumbled across his "Christmas Disaster" video, which I still love. A lot.

What was the first conversation you had via text message today?
The first conversation I had via texting was with my friend, after we finished exams. It went like this:

Me: Business exam is over :D 2 hours was far too long...
Him: Haha
Me: There is something very wrong with the bus board. It says the bus isn't coming for 136 minutes (but it literally just arrived..)
Him: Yeah it did that for me also

Not a very exciting conversation. But yes, the bus board actually said that the bus wasn't coming for 136 minutes.



Have you ever witnessed a crime take place?
No, but in 2008 there was a hit and run accident just down the road from my house, and I remember the whole road being taped off with police tape, and the victim's family arriving.

What are your five favourite books?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

What was your first phone like?
I had an old Samsung (which I still own but don't use). It was one of those old slide-y phones with the keyboard where you had to press each button three times to type one letter. I remember thinking it was so cool I could get three songs on there (maybe four if I was lucky).

Do you have any weird habits?
I have a really weird bedtime routine, where I will have to make sure my bedroom door is properly shut, make sure my wardrobe is shut. make sure my blinds are shut, and then smooth out the sheet on my bed, and check the exact time, date and temperature. I can't sleep unless I have done all that.

Do you wear glasses?
Yes, I do, but I wear contact lenses most of the time. I only wear my glasses on the weekend/in the evening.

What does your bedroom look like?
It is a square room, with pink walls and brown carpet. I have on one wall my ornament cabinets, my wardrobe, and my small television. On the wall on the right of that (so we're going clockwise around my room from my bed), I have my dressing table, where I have my makeup, my jewelry box, and my stereo. On the next wall I have my bed and my bedside cabinet. On the last wall is just my window.

Do you play any instruments?
I learnt a very little bit of bass guitar, and I can play viola somewhat well (if you gave me sheet music, I could play it, it just may not be too spectacular)

Have you ever been in a school play?
I played a king's servant in the Nativity play in reception. I was a narrator in the play of "The Frog Prince" in Year 1. I also in the chorus of "Aladdin" in Year 4. I would love to be in a school play now, but my school isn't exactly an artistic school.

And that is all for this week! I hope you enjoyed it, and hopefully I will have another post up by the end of the week! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment