Pages

1 March 2015

100 PAGEVIEWS!

Hello everybody!

Yesterday I logged into blogger, ready to write up a new post, and I saw the pageviews overview. My face probably looked like the shocked Skype emoticon, which, yes, I did send to my best friend Ally.

Why was I so suprised, you may ask?

On the 23rd February, 2015, this blog had 100 pageviews, in a single day.

This just shocked me. I cannot understand how my little blog reached that many pageviews in a single day. It is incredible! I have only had my blog for 7 months now, and already that many people are looking at it.

I would like to thank everyone who has been reading this blog. I cannot tell you how much it means to me. I have a long way to go with my blog, and reaching this first little milestone has made me so unbelievably happy. Thankyou to everyone who has been reading this blog, because I would not have reached my 100-page-views-in-a-single-day without you!

I hope you are enjoying my blog so far, and I have lots more to come! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment